Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 4

4 weeks down ... 48 to go!

4 weeks seems huge tonight . I can't believe our nearly first month is behind us already !

Things to remember :
1 . A phenomenal 17 mile training run.
2.Finished the 50 shades series and onto casting the movie in my head all day everyday .
3. We went to our first MOPS meeting here in Anthem which we all enjoyed.
4. My college roommate ( of 3 whole years!) was in town from LA and got to meet the boys finally .Seeing her play with Mr. and actually hold a baby was pretty awesome . Followed by a pizza Friday night playing with Aunt Courtney !
5. Was super surprised to see the beautiful iPhone 5 at my doorstep during naptime. I love my husband.

Things to forget :

1. One very sad night. No reason just missing him terribly .

2. Dealing with getting both cars emissions tested and registered in Az with only one driver , not fun.

3. Saying goodbye to Alabama plates :(

4. Insurance doubling thanks to switching to Arizona . Ick .

5. Tried doing some shopping at the outlets with both boys - worst idea ever . Needless to say I only walked away with a bag from Carter's and children's place .

We are almost to a month and so far we are making the most of it. People think that during a deployment your relationship is put on hold. I am really starting to think we are becoming closer with this distance if that is possible . I have an absolutely amazing husband and each day I realize that more and more .

No comments:

Post a Comment