Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Third time's a charm

Well... third time is a charm right? I tried the fitness blog, fun but not enough material.
Tried the family blog, too boring and impersonal as well as being too scatterbrained to keep track.


So here goes. Round 3. All encompassing - life through my eyes- raw written- verbal vomit.

Big events are approaching in my life but it seems like that has been my tagline for a good 26 years though come to think of it. But really, honestly, having two babies and the love of my life about to leave us for a year is going to leave a lot of room for change.

When given alone time we can develop in two ways. The first is to fall into a slump. This would be an all too easy way to go, simply live day to day with hopes of survival. The second, a more difficult option, is to set up a plan to grow upward each and every day. My plan ( which is my only means of functioning)  is to make the most of this next year and focus on growing two amazing little boys while continuing to evolve into the best form of myself.

I am not going to sit here and drag on and on about who I am or what I believe in, the time will come as will the words...

 ...HOWEVER I must say I love this shirt. It sums me up. I love to run, not only long distances but run my household too.

We live a pretty exciting life. Between day trips, homemade crafts, new successful recipes, health and fitness, learning through literature, and of course the everyday roller coaster the Army throws at us... it is bound to be nothing short of exhilarating.

I am not promising that I will continue blogging past this coming year, I hope to, but I make no promises. I love to write, love to take photos, and love my family more than humanly possible.

Writing is a form of therapy for me which doesn't mean that I am even decent at it. Maybe some topics of discussion can help others who may feel alone, maybe I can bring awareness about different subjects, maybe some neat crafts we make can spark others' creativity as well, and maybe I will just continue to talk to a virtual wall and THAT is totally fine...I think by now I am used to that.



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, and come back soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment